Howard Stern Out On “America’s Got Talent?”

Categories: Uncategorized

Shock jock Howard Stern may not bring his loose-lipped take on commentary back to the judging panel of NBC’s America’s Got Talent (AGT) for a second season. According to a new report, Stern has reportedly dropped major hints that he’ll leave the talent series ahead of a major shakeup planned for the show’s format.

Earlier this year, The Peacock replaced outgoing pundit Piers Morgan with Howard. Show boss Simon Cowell and network executives brought Stern into the AGT fold — which already includes judges Sharon Osbourne and Howie Mandel and host Nick Cannon — with a $20 million deal and the vow to move the show from the City of Angels (Los Angeles) to the City That Never Sleeps (New York City).

Sharon Osbourne recently confirmed she was quitting the show and producers may now have to find two new judges to star alongside Howie Mandel.

A source told Britain’s Daily Mail:

AGT is massively successful, but every TV show needs a refresh to make it the best it can be. At this time, there are questions over whether Howard wants to return. Neither of the Howards have signed up again yet, but it’s Stern who is being vocal about the fact he may not come back.”

Presented by The Griper – E.Cowan

Writen by popcrunch.com

Jessica Simpson Halloween Costume: Star Shows Off Weight Loss In Family Photo

Categories: Uncategorized

Jessica Simpson is not only celebrating Halloween on Wednesday, but also her 60-pound weight loss.

New mom Simpson showed off her Halloween costume and her shrinking waistline in a photo posted to Twitter Wednesday afternoon. The 32-year-old donned a leather corset, lace skirt and pigtails, while fiance Eric Johnson opted for a plaid “Braveheart” costume. Little Maxwell Drew, who turns six months old on Thursday, was dressed as an adorable, feathery chicken.

The costume highlighted the singer’s tiny waist. Simpson has lost a whopping 60 pounds in just five months, Us Weekly reported.

After gaining 70 pounds during her first pregnancy, Simpson teamed up with Weight Watchers after giving birth in May. “She’s so focused and determined,” her Weight Watchers leader Liz Josefsberg tells Us Weekly. “She’s very brave to do this in a healthy, more realistic way.” Her trainer Harley Pasternak added, “In over 20 years, I’ve never seen as consistent a weight loss. Jessica’s right where she needs to be . . . She’s gotten so much stronger.”

Simpson was not shy when talking about her weight gain. She admitted to giving in to some decadent pregnancy cravings, like her homemade “Slutty Brownies,” made with layers of cookie dough, Oreos and brownie batter.

“I let myself indulge in everything I wanted because it was the first time I was ever pregnant, and I wanted to enjoy it,” the blonde fashion designer told USA Today. “I wanted to be happy and eat what I wanted.”

“I’m not a supermodel. My body is not bouncing back like a supermodel. I’m just your everyday woman who is trying to feel good and be healthy for her daughter, her fiancé and herself,” she said.

If her Halloween costume is any indication, Simpson is looking more and more like a supermodel each day.

Halloween is a big holiday for the Simpson clan. Last year, Jessica dressed up as a “mummy” to announce her pregnancy. This year, threw a bash to celebrate Maxwell’s first Halloween, Pop Sugar reported.

Presented by The Griper – E.Cowan

Written by huffingtonpost.com

Kate Moss Slams Anorexia Rumors

Categories: Uncategorized

Supermodel Kate Moss has shut down ongoing rumors she suffered with an eating disorder during her runway days, insisting hard work kept her thin.

The style icon and former face of Calvin Klein has always flaunted a slim figure, even after becoming a mom to daughter Lila Grace a decade ago, leading many critics to believe Moss kept her weight in check by dabbling with anorexia.

However, the 38 year old has now set the record straight, admitting she would have been dropped from her job if she began relying on drastic measures to stay skinny.

She tells Vanity Fair magazine, “You’d get to work in the morning, there was no food. Nobody took you out for lunch when I started… but I was never anorexic. They (fashion bosses) knew it wasn’t true – otherwise I wouldn’t be able to work. I was thin, but that’s because I was doing shows, working really hard.”

Moss has also blasted reports she took drugs to stay thin at the height of her modeling career:

“I had never even taken heroin – it was nothing to do with me at all.”

Presented by The Griper – E.Cowan

Written by starpulse.com

Gene Hackman Admits to Slapping Homeless Man in Self-Defense

Categories: Uncategorized

Oscar winner Gene Hackman got into an altercation with a homeless man in New Mexico on Tuesday and slapped him for calling his wife a derogatory name.

The man called the Santa Fe cops around 1:30 PM and reported being beat up by Hackman, reports E! News. Law enforcement was able to track down the “French Connection” star nearby. The 82-year-old explained to police that the man was acting aggressive and calling his wife an ugly name [TMZ says it was the C word) and they both feared for their safety.

Sgt. Andrea Dobyns told E! the blow was “more like a slap than a punch” and the man had no visible injuries. “It looked like Mr. Hackman did this purely out of self-defense to protect himself and his wife,” she said.

Neither man was arrested or cited for the incident.

Presented by The Griper – E.Cowan

Written by extratv.com

Disney Plans Star Wars Episode 7 Movie for 2015!

Categories: Uncategorized

It appears the Force is stronger than ever.

On Tuesday, Oct. 30, the Walt Disney Company announced that it is purchasing Lucasfilm, Star Wars creator George Lucas‘ production company, in a deal valued at $4.05 billion.

As part of the deal, Disney plans to release a new Star Wars movie, Episode VII, in 2015, with additional films to follow “every two to three years” after, Disney chairman Bob Iger said in a conference call, adding that there is “an extensive and detailed treatment for the next three movies.”

Lucas, for his part, believes Disney’s wide reach will give Lucasfilm “the opportunity to blaze new trails” with the space opera franchise in theme parks and TV. (Perhaps a “Luke’s Magical Adventure” ride at Disney World?)

“For the past 35 years, one of my greatest pleasures has been to see Star Wars passed from one generation to the next,” the 68-year-old director said in a statement. “It’s now time for me to pass Star Wars on to a new generation of filmmakers. I’ve always believed that Star Wars could live beyond me, and I thought it was important to set up the transition during my lifetime.”

Lucas will still have a hand in future films as a creative consultant, but Kathleen Kennedy will serve as the executive producer of the next installment and president of Lucasfilm. Kennedy is behind such blockbusters as E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial and Jurassic Park.

“We are absolutely going to make Star Wars movies,” she said in a video discussing the deal, “and we are in the midst of the really fun part of the process, which is we’re sitting down with a couple of writers and we’re starting to discuss ideas.”

“We have a large group of ideas and characters and books and all kinds of things,” Lucas added. “We could go on making Star Wars for the next 100 years.”

Presented by The Griper – E.Cowan

Written by usmagazine.com

Cee Lo Denies Sex Assault Claim

Categories: Uncategorized

Cee Lo Green has dismissed an allegation he sexually assaulted a woman in Los Angeles.

A mystery female has filed a police report against the Forget You hitmaker, real name Thomas DeCarlo Callaway, with the L.A. Police Department, according to TMZ.com.

Detectives have visited a restaurant in Downtown L.A. and questioned several employees, including the manager, in connection with the complaint.

Officials have not revealed when and where the alleged incident took place and have not identified the woman.

Green has now spoken out to protest his innocence, telling TMZ.com, “Nothing ever happened there (in the restaurant) or anywhere else.”

No charges have been filed and the case has not yet been referred to prosecutors.

Presented by The Griper – E.Cowan

I just have one question. The allegations were brought by a WOMAN?

Written by canoe.ca

Papa Joe Simpson Was A “Sugar Daddy” To His 21-Year-Old Gay Hustler Lover

Categories: Uncategorized

Ever since I wrote about Papa Joe Simpson and his young lover (alleged!) Bryce Chandler Hill on Sunday, I haven’t wanted to do any updates on the story just because the whole thing is really very skeevy and gross. It’s not because it’s a gay scandal – it would still be extremely skeevy and gross if this situation were about a 50-something, married former-preacher who was having an affair with a 21-year-old female hustler. Anyway, let’s get to the new additions on the story. First of all, Papa Joe has stepped out a few times over the past several days. Radar says that in the wake of Papa Joe’s (alleged!) gay scandal, he is no longer golfing with an assortment of boy-toys, like he usually does. This past Saturday, Papa Joe chose to play golf with some older men. Probably not his boy-toys.

Radar also had a story about how Joe’s wife Tina found about Bryce Chandler Hill (and possibly other boys too). Radar says Tina found “modeling shots” of Bryce around the house she shared with Joe, and she noticed that some of the shots were taken inside the house! When Tina figured it out, she “brutally” confronted Joe in a hotel lobby. A source says:

“Joe got busted after Tina found some modeling pictures of Bryce in her home. They were taken in and around the house and she was suspicious because she didn’t have a clue who the boy was. Joe and Tina’s marriage was in trouble and they had a make or break vacation booked inHawaii, so she didn’t ask Joe any questions at that point. However, when they returned to Los Angeles Joe bizarrely got on a plane toNew York, just six hours after they had landed inCalifornia. She thought it was suspicious, but she still didn’t suspect anything. Tina thought he was just going there for a business meeting,” the insider said.

“Tina sent Joe, who was back inNew York, a text message asking if he had anything to tell her. She quizzed him about Bryce but he denied knowing the kid,” the insider said. “Tina wanted answers. She flew toNew   Yorkto make an unannounced visit to Joe. When she got there, she called him down to the lobby and they thrashed it out. It was there and then that Joe confessed he was having a gay affair with Bryce, who had left the hotel just days earlier, and Tina demanded a divorce.”

[Via Radar]

Sad for Tina, right? I still remember Tina from Jessica and Nick Lachey’s MTV show – Tina seemed like a good mom who loved her sweet, big-boobed, dumb daughter. Do you think Tina is ballsy enough to confront her (gay) philandering husband in the lobby of a hotel? Sure! Why not? And that’s not the end of it – Radar has a new story claiming that Papa Joe was totally Bryce’s sugar-daddy. Because of course.

Joe Simpson was Bryce Chandler Hill’s sugar daddy, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting. After uncovering her soon-to-be ex-husband’s affair with the 21-year-old aspiring model, Tina Simpson, 52, spoke with their shared business manager, David Levin to see what transactions Joe had made over a 12-month period.

After she discovered that Joe, 54, had been freely spending thousands of dollars on designer clothing, high-end hotels and concerts, Tina confronted Joe and he confessed that he had been lavishing Bryce with gifts secretly for more than a year. Worse still, the money spent was from Joe and Tina’s joint account!

“Soon after Joe confessed that he was having an affair with Bryce, Tina wanted to retrace his steps,” a source close to the family told RadarOnline.com. “She asked David, who looks after their business ventures and their joint account, to look at what transactions Joe had made. Over a 12-month period, Tina saw that Joe was splashing thousands of dollars in designer stores inNew YorkandLos Angeles, staying in luxury hotels and buying tickets for concerts. They were secret purchases he had made without telling Tina!

“What was worse, the money that Joe had freely spent on Bryce was from a mutual account he shared with Tina. She was livid, so asked him what he spent it on and he admitted he was gifting Bryce. But Joe wasn’t finished. He later withdrew $1.5 million from that account after confessing his sins and claimed it was for investments. Tina’s not sure what to believe anymore.”

[From Radar]

Once you get past the initial shock and slow, dawning realization of something that makes perfect sense – i.e., Joe Simpson is totes gay (allegedly!) – everything that stems from that shock and realization is completely believable. You know what I’m saying? Once you establish in your mind that Papa Joe was living a lie, everything else makes sense and everything else falls into place. Of course. That’s why he loves talking about boobs. That’s why he gave up religion for showbiz. That’s why he seems creepily involved with his daughter’s love life. And that’s why he spends so much time with very young-looking gay grifters. That’s why he’s been embezzling money. And on and on. Nothing else is shocking here.

Presented by the Griper – E.Cowan

Written by celebitchy.com

Kelsey Grammer’s Long Winded Defense Of Bringing His Baby To A Playboy Party

Categories: Uncategorized

Yesterday we heard that Kelsey Grammer had brought his three month-old daughter, Faith, with him to the Playboy Mansion Halloween party, where the infant slept in a bassinet while music blared. Reports varied as to whether Kelsey’s wife, Faith’s mom Kayte, was there with him, although Kelsey’s rep claimed she was in a statement defending his client’s parenting. Kelsey’s rep told The Daily MailI am not sure why this is a story. People have taken their infant children out with them since the beginning of time They didn’t stay long, and left before it got too noisy.” That should be the end of this story, and Kelsey should let it die down and leave the news cycle, which it would have done if he wouldn’t have issued yet another freaking statement. I wish this royal tool would give it a rest. Here’s what he told E!

“Kayte is breast-feeding and we do not have a nanny or a trusted babysitter at this time, so Faith goes everywhere with us,” Grammer said in a statement to E! News Tuesday. “We enjoyed the party with a few of our friends, the baby slept as her ears were covered the entire time and we left shortly after midnight.”

Other than that, the Boss star added, Kayte went as a witch—”her hat was missing as she had removed it because her wig was itching and it was hot”—and he managed “an uninspired Dracula” costume.

Judging by a photo snapped at Hef’s bash of Faith fast asleep in her carrier, she just went as a baby.

“We enjoyed the evening. We love our child,” Grammer concluded. “Kayte is my wife and lady love (who is 31 and goes by the name Kayte Grammer, by the way, not Walsh). The world is round. All our eyes are blue. Happy Halloween and Cock-a-doodle-doo!”

[From E! Online]

Wait there’s more! Of course there is. TMZ has more of Kelsey’s statement, which included “The baby slept as her ears were covered the entire time and we left shortly after midnight.” (TMZ has a photo of the baby at the party and there’s no obvious cover on her head or ears, but that’s not the point.) Give it a rest already. Don’t give so many stupid unnecessary details. I’m not ragging on Kelsey for bring his baby to a loud adult party (I did that yesterday), today I’m ragging on him for not shutting up about it. And what the hell was that at the end? It was a really lame rhyme meant to be funny and failing miserably.

Presented by The Griper – E.Cowan

Written by celebitchy.com

Disney Buys Lucasfilm: Which Star Wars Character Should Visit ‘Once Upon a Time’?

Categories: Uncategorized

It’s stunning news: Disney has acquired Lucasfilm and will produce new Star Wars films. The cost: $4.05 billion (one can imagine George Lucas throwing on that extra .05 billion just for the hell of it). The move could goose interest in that live-action Star Wars TV series that Lucasfilm has sitting on the shelf (a full season of scripts were written, but the series was considered too expensive for any network). Or the purchase could further postpone a live-action series, since Disney will want to concentrate their firepower on making Episode VII, which is coming in 2015.

The acquisition does raise one potential TV cross-over possibility, though: Disney-owned ABC’s Once Upon a Time has been mining its parent company’s treasure trove of characters, and plans to continue expanding beyond fairy tales. Showrunners Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz are huge Star Wars buffs. Might a character, someday, somehow appear on the show? And which one? Presumably it would have to be a masked or non-human character to maintain continuity with the films, unless they wanted Mark Hamill playing a 60-year-old Luke.

Presented by The Griper – E.Cowan

Written by ew.com

Lutfi Vs Spears Trial: Sam’s Attorneys Pushing Judge To Force Britney To Testify

Categories: Uncategorized

Sam Lutfi‘s lawyer has formally petitioned the judge overseeing his lawsuit trial to order Britney Spears to take the witness stand and testify, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

Despite prior rulings by the judge handling Spears’ conservatorship that the pop star can’t be forced to testify or be deposed, Lutfi’s lawyer has continued to demand that Spears be ordered to take the stand.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Britney is “terrified” she will be forced to testify.

“Britney doesn’t want to see Sam Lutfi or be in the same room with him again, ever,” a source previously told Radar. “She is terrified that she is going to be forced to testify in the trial, even though the judge handling her conservatorship ruled she isn’t mentally competent to participate.

Lutfi is suing Britney and her parents, Lynne and Jamie Spears for breach of contract, libel and defamation for comments Lynne made in a book about her life.

A separate hearing will be conducted outside the presence of the jury to determine if Spears will be forced to testify. Lutfi’s lawyers contend that since Spears has been on several concert tours and is a judge on the X Factor, she should be permitted to testify.

“Team Spears will absolutely put up a dog fight to keep Britney off the witness stand,” the insider says. “Their lawyers were ready for Sam’s attorney to ask that Britney testify, despite the fact that another judge has ruled that she can’t take part in the proceedings. The last thing they want is for Britney to take the stand against Sam.”

Presented by The Griper – E.Cowan

Written by radaronline.com

%d bloggers like this: